You are my sunshine...... ;-)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Believe it or not.. 2010 is coming to an end and I am just starting to watch all the great movies from the year.. And one such movie is of course " How To Train Your Dragon". For those who is as behind as I am and have no idea of what the movie is about then let me just share a tiny bit so as not to spoil the surprise... Firstly it's a cartoon k.. so the whole family can enjoy..  Well in not so many words... what I can say is that it is highly highly entertaining, it's funny but at the same time manages to touch your heart string.. Basically just the right combination to leave you feeling good at the end of it... So if you're feeling down, or feeling sorry for yourself.. need a pick me up then it is highly recommended to watch this movie...

Basically it's a feel good movie  but face it, a movie without a message is not brain food k.. so for me in this movie, what comes to mind is the famous phrase " Don't judge a book by it's cover" or my personal favorite is " Somethings are deceiving until you know them better!!!". Well, that's just some of it.. the rest of it, I'll let your mind do the work. And Speaking for myself.. I LOVE THE MOVIE!!! But don't just take my word... watch it for yourself and share with me your comments and if you know of any great movies.. let me know k.. Enjoy.... and... HO HO HO.. Merry Xmas!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment