You are my sunshine...... ;-)

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chinese Always Good With Numbers... ;)

Second joke for today... also sent to me. No ill intention k, just for humour ;-)

You might like this. It's so hilarious... ..even an Englishman could not construct sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to Malaysians and Singaporeans.





Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10.

Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This is what he came up with..... 

1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took  a9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away. 

10
 I put the 9back and pay for the8 and left 7-eleven.  Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6.  He said 5 , tomorrow also no need to come back4 work. He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down! I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1... ;)



1 comment: